Absolutely Organized, LLC
Since 1999, Absolutely Organized has helped hundreds of clients gain control and make room in their lives for the people, the things, and the activities that are most important to them, one step at a time.
Our professional organizers are trained to work with severely and chronically disorganized people in the short and long term. We help them eliminate clutter, identify good habits, and create routines that can reduce or eliminate the disorganization in their lives.
Clutter and disorganization can occur for a variety of reasons:
- Chronic medical and psychological conditions such as ADD, ADHD, compulsive hoarding, depression and other mental health diagnoses
- A life-long habit, unshakable even after multiple attempts and/or therapy
- Chronic illness or disability
- Senior citizens who are downsizing or require assistance with daily household management, insurance filing or bill paying
- Life-altering events, such as wedding, a new baby, the death of a loved one, loss of a job, divorce, move or relocation
- Demanding schedules or professional lifestyles
You may be one of these people. If you are, you are certainly not alone.
If clutter and disorganization are negatively affecting your personal and professional life and relationships, your job, your mood, your interactions with others, it may be time to seek the advice or services of a professional organizer.
When you are ready to make a change and lead a more organized life, call us at 770-733-1957 or e-mail email@example.com.
Whom to Contact
- Katherine TrezisePresidentPhone: (770) 733-1957