DecisionPoint Wellness Center
- Healthcare providers/Medical Specialists
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Counseling & Mental Health
DecisionPoint Wellness is a drug and alcohol outpatient program located in Johns Creek, Georgia that features an innovative approach to treating the disease of addiction. Our outpatient programs provide treatment options for adult men and women regardless of their past treatment experience, background, or type of substance use disorder. Most of our clients require the convenience and flexibility offered by an outpatient treatment program and services so they can receive the care they need while still living at home and meeting their normal family and work responsibilities. DecisionPoint Wellness is appropriate for clients stepping down from a residential or inpatient program as well as those that have never received treatment for their addiction. All of our outpatient programs help clients to build the skills needed for healthy living and facilitate their transition toward a life of total health and wellness.
Addiction is an equal opportunity disease, and it touches everyone. It doesn't care how much money you make, where you live, the kind of car you drive, or how big your title is at work. Addiction is all around us. Perhaps it's your neighbor or co-worker, a friend or maybe it's a family member, your son or daughter, your spouse or a loved one. We want you to know that you are not alone and we are here to help.
- Flexible Schedule. Our client can tailor an intensive outpatient program around their schedule.
- Support 24/7. Clients can phone, text or email their counselors for support 24/7 so you are never alone.
- Family Services and Education. Addiction impacts the entire family so we provide support for everyone.
- The Legacy Club is a fun sober environment where clients can meet others in recovery.
- HERO. Heroin Education and Recovery Optimization to address the local need for specialized treatment of this epidemic.