Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce M
- Community Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Associations & Chambers
The Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce strives to be the premier resource to help Johns Creek businesses Connect, Grow, and Thrive.
Why join the Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce? Here are the top reasons our members consider us the pre-eminent voice of business in the City of Johns Creek. Leadership Development Opportunities: The Chamber offers a variety of opportunities to enhance your leadership skills while serving to promote causes for community development. Advertising Sponsorship Opportunities: Chamber members have the opportunity to publicize their businesses to all other chamber members and the community at large through sponsorship of events such as Annual Business Expo, Annual Gala, Golf Tournament, and business & political forums. Business Listings: The Chamber provides for member business listings in the Chamber online directory, newsletter, lifestyles publications and links available through the Chamber website. Business Referrals & Business Card Distribution: The Chamber receives numerous requests for information on local business from outside our community. Only members are referred. Members may also supply the Chamber office with information including business cards for display at the Chamber offices. Ribbon Cuttings The Chamber office coordinates these publicity events for new and re-opening businesses. Business networking: The chamber hosts several personal networking opportunities.
Whom to Contact
- John BemontPresident/CEO10475 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 122Johns Creek, GA 30097Phone: (770) 495-0545
- Robin BuckleyDirector, Member Services & Small Business Resource Center10475 Medlock Bridge RoadSuite 122Johns Creek, GA 30097Phone: (770) 495-0545
- Kent DaviesPresident/CEO10475 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 122Johns Creek, GA 30097Phone: (770) 495-0545
- Laura HoustonDirector of Marketing & Communications10475 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 122Johns Creek, GA 30097Phone: (770) 495-0545
- Irene PetreeDirector of Finances10475 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 122Johns Creek, GA 30097Phone: (770) 495-0545
Northeast Corner of Medlock Bridge and Wilson Road in the Ivy Falls Office Complex