Northside Vascular Surgery
- Healthcare providers/Medical Specialists
Northside Vascular Surgery is a team of board-certified and experienced vascular surgeons providing expert care for a broad spectrum of vascular conditions. Our comprehensive program utilizes state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic interventions and delivers lifesaving treatments for some of the most complex forms and advanced stages of vascular disease. We have the capabilities and training to cover the entire spectrum of treatment; conservative management, endovascular intervention with balloons, wires, and stents, open surgical procedures such as bypass or endarterectomy, and a hybrid approach, which involves both endovascular techniques with open surgery. We perform over 2,500 surgical procedures each year, which in turns leads to fewer complications and better outcomes. Our surgeons contribute at a national level in the advancement of stroke treatment and participate in establishing best practices. Collectively they bring years of valuable experience from working at some of the nation’s leading institutions.
Northside Vascular Surgery has in-office diagnostic imaging labs. We are an accredited vascular testing facility and vein center. An accredited facility assures implementation of evidence-based practices, a higher level of patient care and safety, and has demonstrated quality outcomes.
- Vascular disease management and treatment from the most common to the most complex.
- Conditions we treat: Aortic Aneurysm & Aortic Dissection, Venous Disease, Carotid Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease
- Limb Preservation, Dialysis Access, Renal & Mesenteric Treatment, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Test/Treatment: Peripheral Angiography & Bypass, Duplex Ultrasound, Carotid Duplex, Extremity Doppler Ultrasound
- Angioplasty & Stent Placement, Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm, TransCarotid Artery Revascularization - TCAR
Whom to Contact
- Tracie HarrisPractice Coordinator3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 360Suwanee, GA 30024Phone: (770) 292-9016